Friday, April 19, 2019

Fabulous Four Decades

So what has changed for me?
Nothing much except I am aware of the fact that I have seen four decades. Fate has transpired against me and yup I turned Forty. I feel awesome and fabulous. Though I had apprehensions an evening before I turned forty about my life’s purpose and value, I am quite sure of one thing; I am here to make a difference in someone’s Life.

I feel there has been a whiff of air around me that smells new, flowers blooming looked prettier than yesterday and sky looked humble with bejewelled clouds spreading its wings of joys. I feel my best friend, my dad still watching upon me and joined by mother in law in someplace, they both are applauding my journey so far.

Things have changed and I feel amiss. But nothing I could do about, so I am learning to be strong. I feel these four decades have seen me through thick and thin. There have been so many valuable lessons squeezed in quiet and not so extra ordinary life of mine. I am loving getting older, spending life with my husband and my two loving children. I am learning many new things everyday from them that it seems like a new beginning. I am beginning to except my flaws and admitting seems like the first move towards redirecting myself for better version of me. I have become more tolerant of situations, though might not be in good light always.

My birthday week has given me tremendous peace and love. Spending time away from life’s busy arms is the best gift one could give to themselves. This week I have had great time with myself, knowing what gives me happiness and inculcating in little joys that bring a smile in the face from within. I am grateful that I am meeting people in life for a reason and there is some connect with every soul we meet here. Life is uncertain and the only way to diminish these uncertainties is to mask them with memories. I would love to create endless memories and live life till I fade. Let this decade be an inward journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment