Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Life@3 is Beautiful : Kiaan

Life@3 is beautiful.
It’s hard being a fun rollicking 3 year old boy, especially growing up listening to Dont’s and No’s. I have tuned my way out of it though.
There are lot of amazing things about me, my nickname Bobo, Sheenu, Keena. I am in love with the Zoo and the animals, especially the Crocodile for its gigantic snap, monkey for its frivolousness, spider for its weaving ability and Dinosaurs for its magnanimity. Spider-Man is my favourite superhero character for its arachnid ability, power to save others with his friendliness.
I love listening to stories and songs latest being Gini ( Lamborghini) and Peppa Pig Songs.
Monsters intrigue me with their emotions and I find them funny and feel they want attention.πŸ˜„ .
My teachers say I am creative and weave a lot of stories, some to their dismay. I am good at physical activities and love exploring machines. I help at home setting up the Table for meals.
I am overtly assertive 😏 and feel it’s my right to express my opinion. Mum says lately I have been chatty and following in Big Sister’s footsteps. I am not glad though for it was a big awakening for my parents after a saintly divine sister🀨.
I have my challenges too. Brushing teeth is the biggest one with mum doing it for me all the time. I don’t get it why take the toothpaste in if you eventually need to spit out. That’s like double the trouble. With Dad, I can do all fun things like swinging, flipping, somersault and kickboxing. Mum gets worried though thinking I will bring down the house one day , haha πŸ˜‚, never say never.
I am conscious of my duties and I’d like to do them on daily basis. My parents think it’s exhausting and frustrating and I have no sense of urgency. While waiting for me to put on my shoes at school, or eating my breakfast or drinking the milk or playing for 2 minutes with my toys seems endless and torturing to them, that’s my routine for the day. I am mindfully practising all my chores and perfection comes with time 😜.
Life at 3 is demanding and exhaustive, not for me though. I will continue to be the same πŸ˜‰ Kiaan πŸ₯°πŸ’–

 

No comments:

Post a Comment